Welcome to the Quantum Optics Theory group. Interests within the group are focused on fundamental aspects of quantum optics theory. Areas of active interest include:
- Linear amplification and quantum cloning for non-Gaussian continuous variables
H. Nha, G. J. Milburn, and H. J. Carmichael New J. Phys. 12, 103010, (2010).
- From quantum feedback to Probabilistic error correction: manipulation of quantum beats in cavity QED
P. Barberies-Bolstein, D. G. Norris, L. A. Orozco, and H .J. Carmichael New J. Phys. 12, 023002, (2010).
- Observation of ground state quantum beats in atomic spontaneous emission
D. G. Norris, L. A. Orozco, P. Barberies-Bolstein, and H .J. Carmichael Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 123602 (2010).
- Single-atom transistor for light
Scott Parkins Nature 465 (News & Views), 699 (2010).
- Multi-photon blockade and dressing of the dressed states
S. S. Shamailov, A. S. Parkins, M. J. Collett, and H. J. Carmichael Opt. Commun. 283, 766 (2010).